If you've never used a Canon IJ printer before, you must complete the Canon IJ Setup process before you may print, fax, or scan any documents. It is highly recommended that you install the most recent printer software drivers on your Windows PC and connect your Canon printer to a wireless network for the best printing results. This article will explain the right ij.start.cannon configurar procedure and how to install if you decide to purchase a Canon printer. Read the entire section below for all the details you require to prevent any further issues with your expensive Canon printer. We want to make sure everything functions flawlessly.
How to Setup a Canon IJ Printer
Do you need help configuring your new Canon printer? To effortlessly set up the printer, according to the step-by-step instructions. There are a few steps you must take when configuring your printer using ij.start.canon for the first time if you want to learn more about how your Canon printers work. After finishing, move on to step two and begin downloading the ij.start.canon printer driver:
- First, take the Canon printer out of its package. After taking out all of the tape, plastic, wrapping paper, etc., remove the printer from the packaging. Remove the plastic covering it and place it in the desired area.
- Remove all of the accessories you were given at this time. To finish the first configuration, connect all the cables and other parts in accordance with the user handbook.
- Turn on your printer once the power connection has been firmly connected. Push the power switch, which is prominently visible on the control panel, to turn it on.
- Reloading the ink cartridge in your printer is the next step. To prevent waste, the ink must be handled carefully. It is advised that you adhere to the written directions in the user manual when installing the ink.
- The papers must be loaded as the last step. Prepare the papers by aligning the edges before placing them in the paper tray. You should load your printer with portrait-oriented paper. Paper jams may occur in those that are loaded in landscape mode.
Ij.start.cannon - Download Free Canon Printer Driver
You must download the Canon printer drivers after setting your printer at https //ij.start.cannon. The printer driver must be downloaded and installed because it is responsible for managing all of your printing needs. A printer driver is used for everything, including ordering and printing. Throughout the printing process, it is essential. Several Canon systems offer the driver software for no cost. The most helpful of the group is the "ij.start.canon" platform. You must carefully study the provided instructions if you want to completely understand the download procedure:
- The first step in the download procedure is to go to the printer driver website. Launch a secure web browser, then enter "ij.start.canon" into the URL bar to complete this. Move to your keyboard and press the "Enter" key after you have finished inputting the URL. You will be sent to the website for the printer drivers as you proceed.
- Select the "Canon Printer Setup" tab, which is the top-most tab, on the ij.start.canon home page.
- The product window will now be visible. For various printer models, Canon provides a number of ij.start.canon printer drivers. Consequently, your purchase needs to work with the Canon Printer Driver. Thus, you must type the model name of your Canon printer into the search bar.
- You will be directed to your model window with the download link by selecting the "Go" tab.
- Before continuing, make sure you are downloading the correct driver for your ij.start.cannon printer. Click the OS tab in the top-right corner to choose the suitable option.
Return to the screen's centre and select the "Download" tab. As soon as you click the link, the download will start. It is advised to wait 1-2 minutes till the download is finished. The length of the download may vary based on how quickly your network connection operates.
References: ij start canon setup