Sky Marketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects http://www.skymarketing.com.pk/islamabad/capital-smart-city/
Faced with the rise of digital marketing, there were companies that rushed to create social media accounts without knowing exactly why, which not only did not produce results but also caused a bad brand positioning and even a corporate identity crisis.
Every marketing effort needs a planning strategy that guides actions to achieve the digital growth objectives of a company.
In fact, roll-up displays have been around for a while: LG has launched the LG Signature OLED TV 65R9, a display with a flexible OLED panel, which folds out to the size of a normal 65-inch TV but can also be worn at a medium height to display content that does not require a full screen or hide completely to look like a soundbar.
If you have a cat, in this post we will tell you how to take care of your cat’s fur and fur and in this other, how to avoid hairballs . For example, offering malt paste and maintaining a daily brushing routine, since in your personal cleaning sessions your cat tends to swallow hair and this could form hairballs in its stomach.
What is the SOSTAC method?
The simplest and clearest marketing methodology is the SOSTAC system, conceived by PR Smith in the early 90s to create defined strategies, from the conception of the objective to the measurement of results.
This process is made up of six stages reflected in this infographic:
Going into more detail, each phase is described in this way:
- Analysis of the situation:In this phase the market in which the company participates is defined, the place it occupies among its competitors, and the target audience to which the product or service is directed. Also, it is useful to carry out a SWOT analysis in which the strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats of the business are determined, factors that will help define the objectives to be achieved and the strategies to be followed.
- Definition of objectives: For a strategy to be successful, you must be clear about what you want to achieve, and these objectives must be:
- Bounded in time
- Establishing strategies:Once you have a goal and how you can get there, creating a strategy consists of drawing a road map that indicates the way forward. A strategy that offers very good results is Inbound Marketing , which seeks to attract customers and prospects through interesting and useful content to carefully guide them through the purchase cycle until they achieve their conversion and loyalty.
- Definition of tactics:Describe how the strategy will be implemented step by step. In digital marketing, tactics include:
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Planning of actions: In this stage, it is defined in detail how each tactic will be implemented, how the work will be distributed and the date of execution of each action.
- Measurement of results: Bearing in mind all of the above, what remains is to know how we are going to measure the results to determine if the strategy gave results or what adjustments are necessary. According to the objectives set, the key performance indicators (KPIs) that reveal if the strategy obtained the expected ROI and is considered a success must be defined.
Alliances that add value
At Grou, we work in collaboration with Smart Insights , a resource center to improve digital marketing management, using its framework to develop effective strategies and campaigns for our clients.
Its tool allows you to give a logical order to planning and evaluate each stage of the process, to refine all the details, in order to guarantee the best results of digital marketing efforts.
How do you plan your strategies? Are your goals clear? Do you think there is room to improve your marketing strategy?