For those who are the proud owners of Mac devices and have MS Office software installed on their Apple devices, need to know how they can upgrade the Office setup without any error.
If you have MS AutoUdate feature then you need to make sure your copy of Office is updated with the latest security fixes and improvisations.
If you are already an Office 365 user, then you can easily receive the latest features and tools of Office setup i.e. office.com/setup on your Mac devices.
In this article, you will get to know how you can upgrade your Office setup if you are using it on the Mac devices with the help of a step-by-step guide to upgrade the software.
You need to understand that you can easily check for the updates and install the software in the Help menu of any MS Office products, applications, and services.
A step-by-step guide to upgrade MS Office on your Mac devices
There are certain steps to follow that will explain how you can upgrade your MS Office software while using iOS devices via office.com/setup. These steps are as follows:-
- In the first step, you have to open any of the installed MS Office application by clicking on its icon and then click on the “Go” option that is visible in the top menu bar and then you have to select the “Applications” in the drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to click on the “Help” option that is clearly visible in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- In the third step, you have to click on the “Check for Updates” option that is present in the “Help menu”.
Note: If you are unable to see the “Check for Updates” option in the Help menu, then you can download the latest version of the Office AutoUpdate tool from its official website
- After this, simply tap on the “Automatically Download and Install” option. For those who don’t know where it is, it is the third radial button option that is clearly visible under the “How would you like updates to be installed?” That is present in the MS Office “AutoUpdate” tool.
- In the final step, you have to click on the “Check for Updates” option; the option is visible in the lower right corner of the MS Office “Auto-Update” tool. This will enable you to check for MS Office latest updates and then you can install the updates.
It is important to know the ways by which you can upgrade your Office software on the Mac devices. The steps for the same have been already discussed in the write p above. In case you need any further assistance on this, you are recommended to get in touch with Customer Support assistants who are available on the official website of MS office. You can get in touch with them 24/7 via toll-free helpline number and they will assist you with the best possible solutions.
"I am Michael Smith . I have advanced skills for Microsoft Office in customer support . I can provide support in both English and Spanish language. and I am a Microsoft expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2005. As a technical expert, My interests range from technology to entrepreneurship. You can see my work at