As the atmospheric temperature drops down, you will be ready with your sweaters, mufflers, winter jackets, woollen bed sheets, and love to enjoy the coolest weather with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Though it brings cool climatic conditions around you, it makes you fall sick with cold, fever, flu, congestion, muscle pains, etc. You will also experience dry skin problems, hair fall problems, itchy scalp in such a cool climate. So, you should also be ready with organic essential oils and skin care products as the winter season arrives. However, if you are looking for the best winter essential oils for your skin, face and hair; then here are they:
- Lavender Essential Oil for Irritated and Acne-prone Skin: -
Lavender oil is known to be one of the best organic essential oils to use in winter as it has healing, nourishing, and calming properties. If your skin becomes red and feels itchy, then you can apply this lavender essential oil to calm your skin. Furthermore, if mixed with any of your skin care products or moisturizers, then it enhances the performance of it with calming nature on irritated skin. It also reduces sebum production and controls acne on your skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil to Treat Sickness: -
Eucalyptus oil is a big boon for the one who falls sick in the winter season or at this COVID-19 pandemic times. As it is accommodated with various medicinal properties like antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal, antiseptic, etc.; you can use it to treat your illness, cold sores, muscle relaxation, etc.
- In order to treat your cold congestion problems, add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to the boiling water and inhale the steam by covering cloth on you.
- You can apply a mixture of tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, and coconut oil on cold sores and get rid of it.
- Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus oil and jojoba oil and apply it on the bottom of your foot, forehead and back neck in case you are suffering from fever.
- Hot bath with a few drops of Eucalyptus oil gives you muscle relaxation.
- Tea Tree Oil for Itchy Scalp and Hair Fall Problems: -
Hair fall is one of the most annoying problems most of the individuals face. If you are also facing this issue, then tea tree oil can be the best solution. Winter or cold climatic weather can also lead to itchy scalp problems, so you can use the best organic essential oils by mixing it with carrier oils. Therefore, in order to control hair fall problem,
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo and apply it on your wet scalp and wash your hair. It results in good hair health by cleaning the hair follicles.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with almond oil, coconut oil, or sesame oil and massage it onto your scalp. All the essential nutrients get absorbed efficiently and improve blood circulation. It thus promotes hair growth.
- It also treats scalp dryness and reduces hair fall.
Call @ 8297912562
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org