The global Bioinformatics Platform market size is expected to reach USD 24.84 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing focus on personalized medicine due to rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rapid advancements in genomics and proteomics research, growing need for efficient analysis and management of massive datasets, and increasing investment in pharmaceutical and biotechnology RD activities are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing demand for better treatment approaches and advancements in sequencing programs to understand pathophysiology of genetic diseases are some other factors contributing to increased adoption of Bioinformatics Platform solutions, which will continue to fuel revenue growth of the market.
Bioinformatics Platform is a multidisciplinary field and is a combination of various sciences including mathematics, biology, and information science. Development of software tools and algorithms and analysis and interpretation of biological data by utilizing a wide range of software tools and algorithms are two major components of Bioinformatics Platform. Bioinformatics Platform has played a crucial role in in-depth analysis of sequenced genomes and comparative analysis of larger datasets.
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in RD activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Bioinformatics Platform platform is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to growing employment of Bioinformatics Platform platforms in drug discovery and development, genomics and proteomics, and microbiology research, and their importance in providing deep insights on genomic sequencing.
- The genomics segment is expected to dominate other application segments in terms of revenue share over the forecast period, owing to increasing advancements in genomics research, growing use of Bioinformatics Platform tools and software to compare, analyze, and interpret genomic data, and rising application of Bioinformatics Platform in accelerating development of genome-based therapies for chronic diseases.
- The forensic science segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period, mainly due to rapid integration of Bioinformatics Platform platforms to study hard-to-read areas of DNA, interpret new and extensive data generated by parallel sequencing platforms in forensic science, availability of open access forensic DNA databases, and increasing demand for robust analysis platforms due to rising crime rates across the globe.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market between 2021 and 2028, which can be attributed to increasing biomedical research, rapid technological advancements in Bioinformatics Platform software and tools, growing focus on personalized medicine and targeted drug therapy, and presence of key players in the region.
- Major companies operating in the market include Illumina Inc., Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Qiagen NV, Agilent Technologies, PerkinElmer, ABM, Accelrys Inc., Geneva Bioinformatics Platform SA, Ontoforce, and Data4Cure.
Top Players in the Global Bioinformatics Platform Market:
M2GEN, a Bioinformatics Platform company focusing on accelerating oncology research using data and analytics, announced a strategic partnership with Microsoft to advance its unparalleled Bioinformatics Platform solution for discovery and development of novel cancer therapies.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/Bioinformatics Platform-market
Bioinformatics Platform Market Segmentation:
Product Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Knowledge Management Tools
- Bioinformatics Platform Platform
- Surgical Stimulators
- Sequence Analysis Platform
- Sequence Alignment Platform
- Sequence Manipulation Platform
- Structural and Functional Analysis Platform
- Other Bioinformatics Platform Platform
- Bioinformatics Platform Services
- Sequencing Services
- Database and Management Services
- Data Analysis
- Other Bioinformatics Platform Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drug Design and Chemoinformatics
- Gene Engineering
- Microbial Genome
- Other Applications
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Medical Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Forensic Science
- Environmental Biotechnology
Global Bioinformatics Platform Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Global Bioinformatics Platform Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1403
Read More Reports:
Transfer Bench Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transfer-bench-market
Water Flosser Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-flosser-market
Hot Tub Rash Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hot-tub-rash-market
Dental Imaging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-imaging-market
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Bioinformatics Platform market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Bioinformatics Platform market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Bioinformatics Platform market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.