The global Surgical Instruments Cleaning market size is expected to reach USD 3.28 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Ability to protect patients from getting infected due to usage of surgical instruments during different surgical procedures such as orthopedic surgery, general surgery, gynecological surgery, and others is expected to augment market revenue growth in the upcoming years.
Furthermore, rising demand for Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes from hospitals clinics, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory surgical centers will enhance market growth during the forecast period. Most of the Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes are helpful in maintaining proper cleanliness of medical equipment that is being used in a patient’s body during the diagnosis or any surgical procedure. Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes are also used to disinfect different medical devices that are used in healthcare facilities.
Growing demand for ultrasound and endoscopy among people for diagnosis of many diseases has increased demand of Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes. It would help in fueling market growth. Increasing geriatric population, rising cases of infections, and growing awareness about benefits of Surgical Instruments Cleaning procedures are likely to propel market revenue growth.
However, lack of advanced healthcare facilities in underdeveloped countries and concerns regarding the safety of reprocessed instruments may hamper the Surgical Instruments Cleaning market growth in the near future. Additionally, cleaning and disinfection of advanced and complex medical devices is not easy, which can hamper market revenue growth to some extent.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, surgical instruments segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Revenue growth of this segment is due to increasing number of road accidents and severe sports injuries that demand surgeries. Increasing geriatric population, rising number of patients suffering from chronic diseases, and surging number of surgeries have increased demand of surgical instruments. Hence, requirement of Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes to prevent infections would contribute to this segment’s growth.
- By end-use, hospitals clinics segment contributed to the largest revenue share in 2020. Revenue growth of this segment is due to increasing shift of patients towards hospitals for undergoing treatment. Hospitals worldwide have started adopting advanced equipment that require cleaning from time to time. Also, favorable government policies and increasing concerns regarding hygiene maintenance would also propel this segment’s growth.
- Demand for Surgical Instruments Cleaning processes is increasing due to subsequently rising number of patients suffering from infectious diseases and high demand for surgical procedures. Increasing awareness among people to prevent themselves from getting infected by reuse of medical equipment has further propelled demand for Surgical Instruments Cleaning process, which, in turn, would contribute to market growth.
- Surgical Instruments Cleaning market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Presence of many hospitals offering advanced treatment options and increasing number of patients with various disorders demanding surgeries are anticipated to propel growth of this region.
In-depth Study of the Competitive Landscape:
The global Surgical Instruments Cleaning market consists of various market players, which make this business sphere highly competitive. In this section of the report, the authors have provided authentic information on product portfolios, new product innovations, technological capabilities, and product pricing strategies of each of these players. Moreover, it discusses the key strategies implemented by these players, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and agreements, to build on their market presence.
Top companies profiled in the report include:
3M, Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., Cantel Medical Corporation, Ecolab Inc., GAMA Healthcare Ltd., Getinge AB, Hartmann Group, Integra Lifesciences Holding Corporation, Oro Clean Chemie AG, Ruhof Corporation, Sterigenics International LLC, and STERIS PLC.
Key Market Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- High-level Disinfectants
- Intermediate-level Disinfectants
- Low-level Disinfectants
- Automatic Cleaning
- Enzymatic Detergents
- Non-enzymatic Detergents
- Manual Cleaning
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Surgical Instruments
- Ultrasound Probes
- Dental Instruments
- Diagnostic Instruments
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Institutes
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Surgical Instruments Cleaning market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Surgical Instruments Cleaning Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Surgical Instruments Cleaning market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request for a Sample Report of Surgical Instruments Cleaning Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4678
Thank you for reading our report. Do connect with us in case of any more queries about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to cater to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.