If you are dealing with explorer.exe class not registered error then do not worry we have the solution for it; you just need to follow the steps and execute them carefully as mentioned in the steps.
Steps to fix the error of class not registered –
Restarting the windows explorer file
- Right-click on the windows taskbar and then you need to choose task manager.
- Select processes and then select windows explorer followed by which you need to press restart button.
- Now you just need to click on close button to fix the issue of class not registered windows 10 error.
Run SFC tool
- You need to type CMD and then select command prompt and then you need to choose run as administrator.
- After you hit the yes button you need to command the prompt window and type sfc/scannow and then hit the enter button.
- Now, wait till the scanning is completed and the corrupt and missing files are located.
- Lastly, you can close the command window prompt to fix class not registered error.
The users can always visit the website Ityug247when you want to get more additional information about any topic.