Commercial bathrooms need tohave attractive decor and modern appliances to make a good impression.The right countertop material can help you create a space that looks great and is also functional.Hanstone Quartz is a premium choice for quality countertops for kitchen, bathroom vanities, bar tops and other surfaces for both residential and commercial purposes. It has several advantages compared to other popular options on the market. It is nonporous, which means it won't absorb liquids, including water, resistant to staining and scratches and can stand up to daily wear and tear in the office bathroom without any problems. Hanstone countertops in NY come in a variety of colors and styles and you can find a countertop that complements your existing decor.
Here are some ideas to amp up your bathrooms with Hanstone countertops:
• White on White: White is one of the most popular bathroom colours. It's light and airy, and towels and bath mats may be used to add a range of accent colors. A white quartz countertop with just a trace of grey veining will compliments the tone of the area without being too dramatic.
• Black and White: Bathrooms in black and white have a timeless appeal and complement a wide range of architectural types. The quartz countertop will not stain over time, retaining the classic colour combination.
• Modern and clean look: If you prefer a white bathroom for its crisp and clean appearance, anexcellent white counter with no veining is an excellent choice. The crisp, clean lines of the quartz will echo the lines on the cabinets.
• Floating vanity: A floating top might be a nice addition if you need countertop space but don't require a full vanity. Floating tops make rooms appear larger by allowing you to view the floor underneath them, giving the impression that the room is larger than it actually is. With hanstone quarts you can create a solid vanity top with a towel rail and a crisp, clean look in this modern bathroom.
• Transitional style: Transitional designs combine elements from various styles to create a unified effect. To create a more updated version of a traditional bathroom design, this bathroom uses a black and white vessel sink on a marble-look quartz countertop.
• Shades of grey: Bathrooms with different hues of grey are extremely fashionable. Grey is a neutral colour that can have a warm or cool undertone. This room's warm undertone in the floor sets the tone for gold embellishments. The grey and amber veins in this quartz countertop wonderfully complement the bathroom's tones.
• Subtle look: A complementing countertop is sometimes essential in a bathroom design. For a delicate aesthetic look, a countertop with a soft finish and light veining is ideal. It has a limestone-like appearance, but without the scratching and staining issues that limestone has.
• Warm and rich design: Warm tones and rich finishes are used in many formal bathrooms to create an inviting atmosphere. A taupe colored countertop with a deep, warm vein running through it is an excellent choice for a traditional bathroom. It is a fantastic match for the room's other colours and tones.
• Formal design: This type of bathroom also uses transitional style, but it creates a more modern formal effect in this case. A countertop, that has a warm colour vein, goes well with the vessel sinks, raised panel vanity, and ornate mirrors is very appealing look. The vein works well as a transition between the sleek and ornamental elements in this case.
Choosing the right countertop for your commercial bathroom can be a daunting task. It is crucial to choose a surface that is easy to clean, durable and one that will not show stains or wear due to heavy use. Hanstone countertops in NY are an excellent choice to amp up your bathroom. Hanstone quartz is also easy to maintain and will last for years to come.