Teachers assign their students to work on their research paper but apparently students don’t know how and where to start their research. This could lead them lose interest on their research, endangering their standing on the subject they enrolled into. Students must follow the guidelines their teachers stated and they must know the basic elements a research paper has. The basic elements of research paper are from the "write my essay" company:
- Topic - This is the life of your research paper. Choose your area of interest for you to easily explain ideas and arguments you want to raise on their college essays.
- Information - You have to search for data and facts that will support your chosen topic. It’s best to formulate your set of research questions that will serve as your guide to data gathering. Sorting your data is the next step; taking the most appropriate to the least appropriate to your topic of interest.
- Writing - After data gathering and sorting comes writing it down. First, raise your main question for your research. Try to answer that by providing the data that you gathered.
- Checking - Reviewing your work will help you improvise your paper. Check whether the solutions are relevant to the problems raised in your research paper. Take note of the grammar, punctuation and verb used in your research.
- Format - You must also consider the formatting of your paper. You can use fonts like Times New Roman, Geneva and Bookman Helvetica in standard font size 12. It must be placed in an “8.5 x 11″ paper with 1 inch margin. You must start a new page whenever you have a new section.
- Literature Citation - Don’t forget to acknowledge the books and reference you would use in your research. Write the book title, the author and the section of the book you used. If you used news article, try to include the name of the writer, the publication date and the broadsheet where you got it.
Research papers from the "buy compare and contrast essay" company is geared towards providing solutions and these must be clearly indicated in your paper. Most probably, the paper you created will be compiled and be used by other students who in their turn will write their own paper.