Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Porphyria Targeting Therapies Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Porphyria is a rare disorder that is characterized by excessive accumulation of porphyrin, a compound that aids in the formation of heme (an essential part of hemoglobin that helps carry oxygen in blood). Any anomaly caused by genetic or acquired abnormalities in heme biosynthesis (produced majorly in bone marrow and liver) can result in toxicity. It is worth highlighting that, till date, more than 1,000 mutations that can cause porphyria have been identified. However, prevalence of porphyria still remains unknown. Several treatment options such as gene therapy, proteasome inhibition and pharmacologic chaperones are currently being investigated among various other targeted treatment options.
To order this 130+ slides report, which features 90+ figures, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review.html
Key Market Insights
15+ therapies have been / are being developed for the treatment of different types of porphyria
More than 70% of the aforementioned candidates are currently under clinical evaluation. Further, three therapies, namely Panhematin™, GIVLAARI® and SCENESSE®, have already been approved for the treatment of different types of porphyria.
More than 45% of the players evaluating therapies for porphyria are small companies
North America has emerged as a key hub for the development of porphyria therapies, featuring the presence of 65% developers. The developer landscape is further dominated by players that have been established between 2001-2010, representing around 45% of the total number of stakeholders.
380+ articles have been published related to porphyria, since January 2018
Close to 20% publications mentioned in the report were focused on the assessment of therapeutics that have been / are being developed for the treatment of erythropoietic protoporphyria. Example of prominent journals include (in decreasing order of number of publications) Molecular Genetics, Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, British Journal of Dermatology and Molecular Genetics, and Metabolism Reports.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent RD trends related to Porphyria?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the principal therapies developed by the companies in this domain?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the key geographies where research on porphyria is actively being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/porphyria-pipline-review.html or email email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091