1. Don’t do early morning or late evening exercise or walking.
2. Invest in air purifier with true HEPA Filters.
3. Avoid agarbatti, oil diffusers or air- fresheners in the house.
4. Use a good exhaust fan in kitchen.
5. Avoid heavy carpets indoor, if cannot be avoided regular dry cleaning in mandatory.
6. Get rid of heavy old mattresses and pillows with contain house dust mites.
7. Change bed sheets and pillow covers regularly to avoid continuous dust exposure and curtains absorbs all the dust and should be washed regularly.
8. Get yourself vaccinated with annual Flu vaccine in September.
9. Donot change or stop your regular medications and inhalers.
10. If symptoms are persistent or aggravates visit your pulmonologist.
• For more information and Appointment visit : drneetujainpulmo.com or Call us at : 8287429854