According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Ceramic Adhesives market was valued at USD 7,098.3 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.42 Billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 4.80%. The growth for ceramic adhesives can be associated with expansion and development in the building and construction sector due to an increase in commercial and residential buildings. Ceramic adhesives are used on the flooring, ceiling, and walls of these building structures. Ceramic adhesives are popular for their faster cure time, easy setting, extremely long service duration and superior protection from heat. These superior advantages and properties have led to an increase in adoption of ceramic adhesives in various sectors. The demand for eco-friendly ceramic adhesives in developed nations like Canada, Germany, and the U.S. has increased to a great extent pertaining to environmental concerns.
3M, Bostik, Henkel, F.B. Fuller Construction Products, Sika, BASF SE, Ardex, Terraco, Fosroc, and Flextile.
The demand for ceramic adhesives is growing in developing countries like India and Brazil owing to the increase in infrastructural development projects like railway platforms, airports, hospitals, schools, etc. The government in developing countries like Argentina, China, Vietnam, and India have started focusing on the infrastructure of the country which is expected to further propel the growth of ceramic adhesives market. Ceramic substrates are extensively used in manufacturing of dashboards, sunroofs, windows and other automobile parts, which are anticipated to grow the market of ceramic adhesives. As a result of increase in disposable income among the population and high rate of urbanization, the demand for new residential building and construction is growing over time, simultaneously increasing the demand for ceramic adhesives.
Receive a sample copy of the global Ceramic Adhesives market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1992
Ceramic Adhesives Industry Overview
The global materials chemicals industry revenue growth can be majorly attributed to increasing demand for essential consumer goods including soaps, detergents, and beauty personal care products worldwide, rising preference for sustainable and eco-friendly raw materials, and growing use of advanced chemicals and raw materials in industries including agriculture, food beverage industries, buildings construction, automotive, packaging, and manufacturing industries. Other major factors driving growth of this industry are rising pollution levels, increasing environmental awareness, increasing use of technologically advanced chemicals and materials, and rising demand for organic materials.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The ceramic adhesives market is growing at a CAGR of 8% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 5.3 % and 4.5% CAGR, respectively. An increase in industrialization and urbanization has led to construction of infrastructural projects in the regions, enhancing the growth of ceramic adhesives market.
- Low cost and exceptional bonding strength of cement-based ceramic adhesives make it the largest growing segment with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Additionally, inorganic cement-based ceramic adhesives tend to offer better performance than conventional polymers at high temperatures.
- Cement-based ceramic adhesives exhibit the property of high durability, sheer strength, and ability to store and radiate heat, which has extended its application in the construction sector.
- Inorganic cement-based adhesives are made from high-quality binders, additives, and other ceramics. These organic-based adhesives tend to show characteristics like high-temperature resistance, increased thermal and electrical insulation and excellent bonding strength.
- Asia Pacific is attributed to holding the largest share during the forecast and is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.8% owing to an increase in the infrastructure activities and economic development of various regions in APAC.
- Ceramic components can be categorized into one –component and two-component ceramic adhesives. One-component ceramic adhesives are the ones that can be used directly from the tube while the two-component ceramic needs to be mixed with resins and hardener in appropriate proportions before using.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to account for 29.6% of the global Ceramic Adhesives market. Developing countries such China and India are likely to witness high growth owing to economic development
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1992
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Ceramic Adhesives market on the basis of Chemistry type, Application type, and region:
Chemistry Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2020–2028)
Application Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2020–2028)
- Building Construction
- Airports Railway Platforms
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2020–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Potassium Citrate Market Forecast @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potassium-citrate-market
Bacterial Cellulose Market Trends @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bacterial-cellulose-market
MDI Prepolymers Market Analysis @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mdi-prepolymers-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports