At times, users do not have the access to the phone number/email address with which they have created their Cash App accounts. This might happen because they have either lost their mobile phone or they recently changed their phone number. In this scenario, you won’t be able to log in to this account until and unless you have access to any of the two.
However, there is always a method to access your old cash app account for which you may refer to this article. Apart from this, you may go to the ‘Support’ section and ask the cash app representatives to help you get rid of this issue.
There are two methods through which you can access your old cash app account and we will discuss these methods one-by-one. Both methods will prove to be helpful for you.
An outline to access old cash app account
If you have access to your old phone number/email address:
- First of all, launch the application on your device.
- Then, click on the ‘Profile’ icon available at your home screen.
- After that, select the ‘Sign Out’ option.
- Further, enter your older phone number or email address.
- This address is the one that is associated with your account.
- In the end, follow some prompts to log in to your account.
If you do not have access to your old phone number/email address:
- For accomplishing this task, you need to create a new account as you did earlier.
- After providing the requested information for account creation, go ahead.
- Further, click on the ‘Profile’ icon available on the Cash App home screen.
- Next up, you need to click on the ‘Support’ option from the list.
- From the ‘Support’ menu, select ‘something else’.
- Then, locate and click on the ‘Can't Access Account' option.
- After choosing the desired option, press the ‘Contact Support’ option.
- Now, your request will be submitted to the Cash App support executives.
Further, they will take the necessary actions and let you know how you can regain access to your old cash app account. For this, you will be asked to share certain necessary information and then both your accounts will be merged together. Make sure you do exactly as described by the support representatives. Else, getting access to your account will be impossible.