Are you aware that your friends may help you on restoring your Facebook account? You already know that you can restore a Facebook account using details like registered numbers or email. Likewise, Facebook allows restoring accounts by identifying friends if users are unable to access another data. You can learn how can I recover my Facebook account by identifying friends following the procedure below.
- Select Forgot option underneath the password box on the Facebook login screen.
- The page titled "Find Your Account" will appear when you input the user name or number.
- Then choose no longer have access to them through the left corner.
- After that, you will have the option to input anyone else's phone number.
- You must now choose a trusted friend to whom Facebook will deliver a recovery code.
- Then contact your friend and request the code, which you should then put into the blank box.
- Finally, you'll be brought to a new page where you may reset your Facebook password.
For more assistance, you may contact Facebook live person customer service.