We have been very generous with the use of the word ‘aura’ in our day to day lives..we tend to describe someone’s aura to be negative, positive, vivacious,vibrant,etc..but do we really know the meaning of the word ‘aura’? What exactly is it and how does it work?
The Aura is an electromagnetic energy field or unseen spiritual energy that surrounds all living beings’ bodies. According to the ancient medical systems, the Aura corresponds to the seven essential chakras of our body and affects the state of being.
Aura of a person carries information about the past, present, as well as the future. It is entangled with the emotions, both inner and outer, as well as spiritual and physical level. We often see people develop a liking towards specific colors and averted by others. All these emotions and feelings springing out holds a direct connection with our Aura. There are seven essential layers of auras.
Auras are generally one of the numerous colors of the rainbow. Those who have the knowledge and are aware about the art of reading character can see it surrounding others when they look at them.
Depending on the ruling colors, the auras can show important things about the frame of mind and intentions of the people they surround. It presents the perspective and thought process of an individual. Learning the meanings behind these aura colors can give a peek into their personality traits.
- Physical aura layer-Also known as the etheric layer, it is nearest to the physical body and is related to physical health, pain, and pleasure. It disappears when we’re awake and is sustained during our sleep.
- Astral aura layer-This aura layer carries emotional experiences and memories. It extends upto 3 inches away from our body.
- Lower aura layer- This layer is placed three to eight inches away, it is activated when we are working, studying, or plainly doing some tasks while we’re awake.This layer is adhered to logic and perspective and is often related with your ego, belief, and value system.
- Higher aura layer- Being the center most layer, it acts as a pass over between other chakras and thus, it is correlated to the heart chakra. It holds our compassion, selflessness and kindness here.
- Spiritual aura layer-This layer is the connectivity point of spiritual matters with others..it is also called the manifestation layer. This layer manifests growth and success as you go ahead and share your knowledge with others.
- Intuitional aura layer- This layer facilitates a deeper sense of awareness as your intuitive power rises.
- Absolute aura layer-This layer is the balance beam for all the other layers..it is a latent guide of your fate and thus, connects you with the divine.