Test tube baby cost in India: The cost of test tube baby in India is more affordable than in the other treatments. Various factors influence test tube baby cost in India. It depends on the medicine uses during the treatment, type of approaches, technologies required, location, and egg or sperm donor.
The test tube baby treatment cost in India is lower than in other countries like the USA and UK. In the different cities of India, the cost of the test-tube baby will be different. The cost of the treatment is INR.1, 50,000 to 2, 00,000. If ICSI is used, the cost will be INR. 1,75,000.
The success rate of the test-tube baby in India is higher than in other countries due to various facilities, technologies, and experienced professionals. The success rate affects India by the patient's age, approaches, infertility reason, egg and sperm health, and type of technologies.
What is a Test tube baby in India?
Fertility treatments are boons for infertile couples as providing the best possibilities in becoming parents. After the marriage or starting a life, giving birth to an own child is the first approach to mind. Becoming parents offer the joyous and new generation into the life. Infertility puts barriers on all of the happiness and makes a couple's life filled with sorrows and taunts. Infertility pressures them to live a childless life. Test tube baby in India is the most considerable treatment among couples worldwide. It is the treatment that proceeds with the self eggs and sperm of the couple.
Various reasons cause infertility in men and women, such as genetic disorders, lifestyle disorders, severe disease, male factor infertility (low sperm count, poor quality and motility, etc.), couples with advanced age, irregular ovulation in women, etc. Test tube baby can works successfully in all the conditions. IVF is the medical term for the test tube baby in India. In it, the eggs and sperm of the couple collect from them and mix on the cultural dish. It inseminates and fertilizes the eggs outside the woman's body. The form fertilizes egg implants in the woman's uterus. The blood test confirms the pregnancy and treatment results of the couple. It can improve the conception chances with the poor quality of eggs and sperm. The egg or sperm donor can use in the no count of them, which has high conception chances.
What is the procedure of a test tube baby in India?
The fertility experts and professional advice for the treatment of the couple according to their infertility condition. The treatment of test-tube baby in India advises through lab doctors. It performs outside the body in the fertility lab under the guidance of well-skilled experts and top-notch technologies.
The laboratory experts and doctors perform the treatment cycle with maximum facilities to boost its success. The procedure of test-tube baby in India:
- CHECKUPS: The expert first suggests the screening to the couple. It will help them to know the fertile condition of couples. The ultrasound, blood tests, and physical examinations of both of the partners perform to know it. It helps them to see the heredity disease, reproductive organs, conceiving capability. Their ability to produce sperm and eggs checks to see the success of treatment.
- Production of eggs: In the process of test-tube baby sperm and the eggs collect outside the body. For the high quality and count of eggs, experts advise hormonal therapy for the woman. The hormonal medicines stimulate the woman's ovaries. It promotes mature egg production in the ovaries and releases the eggs during the treatment.
- RETRIEVAL: the medicines stimulate egg production in the ovaries to help retrieve it in the process. Eggs retrieve from the woman's uterus by the expert in the lab. The expert inserts the device into the uterus through the cervix. A needle attaches to the device collects the eggs from the follicles in the uterus. It follows by the guidance of Transvaginal ultrasound. The ultrasound assists doctors in locating the eggs in the ovaries.
- SPERM COLLECTION: The man asks to produce the semen sample in the lab by the lab assistant. It should have high quality and count for a successful process. He will give it to the expert to examine the quality and prepares it for further treatment.
Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) refers to the term sperm retrieval. In it, the expert performs minor surgery to collect the sperm from testicles and other portions. If required, then the SSR or sperm donor can help in increasing the possibility of results.
- INSEMINATION: The collected sperm and eggs place by the experts on a petri dish for the insemination process. Sperm enters into the egg cytoplasm and fertilizes them makes it ready to attain conception. It helps fertilize them and forms an embryo that is the first step of success in conception.
- EMBRYO TRANSFER: form embryo monitors by the expert for few days then ready to implants in the woman's uterus. The flexible device inserts the cervix into the uterus, and the embryo will follow it in the vagina. It places by the expert in the uterus for further development and as a result of pregnancy.
The centre has the best fertility treatments in India. Its success rate in the centre is high at around 53% with self eggs and sperm. Test tube baby treatment is available in the centre at a reasonable cost.
The centre is India's best surrogacy center with the highest success rates in surrogacy and various fertility treatments. They only provide surrogacy to Indian patients as per the government rules.
The centre also provides fertility treatments like ICSI, IMSI, TESA/PESA, IUI, etc. It offers high success rates in treatments in India. It has the best treatments and surrogacy packages to ease the costs and its affordability.
The centre has the best technologies and facilities in India that use by experienced doctors and specialists of fertility in India.