Stainless steel welded wire mesh
Alias: Welded wire mesh, also known as welded wire mesh, welded wire mesh, automatic welded wire mesh, etc.To get more news about Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, you can visit resenwiremesh.com official website.
Material: medium and low carbon steel wire, iron wire, stainless steel mesh wire.
Specifications: The hole type is a square hole or a rectangular hole. The aperture of the square hole is usually 6", 5", 4", 3", 2", 1", 1/2", 1/4", 3/4. ", 3/8", 5/8", etc., the long hole diameter and width can be arbitrarily combined; the wire diameter can be large or small, generally about 1mm; the width is 0.5m~2.5m.
Process: It is made by precision and accurate automatic spot welding machine, and then adopts zinc immersion process (cold plating, hot plating), PVC coating and other surface passivation, plasticizing treatment, and conventional British standard production (ie, the pore diameter is often Designed and produced in inches). Welded wire mesh is a cost-effective variety. It can also be cold-wired and welded without galvanizing to reduce costs.
Features: It has the characteristics of high quality and low price, wide application, flat mesh surface, uniform mesh, firm solder joints, good local machining performance, strong corrosion resistance and high oxidation resistance.
Uses: Stainless steel welded wire mesh products are widely used in industries, agriculture, construction (wall plastering), transportation, transportation, mining, decoration, machinery protection, basket production, etc., also used in communities, stadiums, lawns, public places. Fences and breeding fences, etc.
(1) It is the strongest anti-corrosion property in the whole iron screen, and it is also one of the most widely used net types of iron screen. The high-quality anti-corrosion makes it popular in the breeding industry.
(2) Smooth and neat mesh surface, which enhances the look and feel and can play a certain decorative role. This feature also makes it perform in the mining industry.
(3) Due to the low-carbon high-quality material as the raw material, it has the flexibility that the ordinary iron mesh does not have, and determines its plasticity during use, which can be used for deep processing and manufacturing of complex hardware. The body's swaying (smear), underground leakage prevention and cracking.
(4) The lightweight net body makes its cost much lower than that of the iron mesh, which makes people understand its economy and benefits.
(5) The overall stability of the welded wire mesh is good, and no looseness will occur even if it is partially cut or subjected to pressure.