Facebook is one of the most used social networking platforms that is globally accessed by users. It is a very convenient platform to connect with your friends and family and share pictures on daily basis. However, like other platforms, Facebook can also face issues in login. The major problem with the Facebook login issue is that it doesn’t provide any information. It is important to understand that there are no error codes or any sort of tips to fix this login issue. There are users who also face issues on their iPhone devices due to this login error. In this situation, the solution you are left with is to factory reset iPhone to fix the same. Fortunately, here you can find the solution to fix the Facebook login issues that can commonly occur. So, let us begin to discuss!
What are the steps to Factory reset iPhone to fix Facebook Login error?
As explained before, if you face a Facebook login error on your iPhone then here are the steps that you need to follow the steps:
- First of all, you need to connect your iPhone to the Mac or Pc and then open iTunes.
- Just follow the on-screen steps to connect the device with a passcode or tap on the “Trust this computer”.
- Select the device once it appears on the screen.
- Tap on the “Restore” option.
- Click on the “Confirm the restoration” option.
- Once you perform the factory reset, everything should be back to normal.
- Follow the steps that are provided on-screen.
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now clear about the steps to factory reset iPhone to fix the Facebook login issues. In case you are still unclear about the steps to follow then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance for the same.