Learning has no age. And to help those curious learners from teenagers to the golden era, many e-learning platforms and apps like Udemy, Coursera, Lynda, MasterClass have come up with digital solutions.
What made these e-learning platforms successful is the wide range of courses and quality services they offer online at an affordable cost. Consider Udemy, an online learning and teaching app founded in 2010 has over 100,000 courses and 24 million students today. The demographic coverage and the demand for e-learning platforms are so high that the global growth of the mobile learning market is expected to be worth $37 billion in 2020. So, if you’re having an idea of developing a Udemy Clone App, trust me, it will only provide you with the benefits like huge market demand, enrollments, global reach, etc.
To help you with a complete breakdown of how to develop an app like Udemy, in this article, we’ve covered all the aspects of Udemy clone app development – features, business model, target audience, revenue model, requirement gathering, and marketing.
Why An App like Udemy is The Right Idea?
To understand the advantages of Udemy App Development, it is important to study the Udemy app. What are the services it provides? What is the business model of the Udemy app? What is its revenue model? How does it work? Why is it in demand?
Here’s the quick inside:
- Udemy offers a plethora of free and paid courses ranging from development to designing and music, certifications with lifetime access to courses.
- It operates on a marketplace business model like an eCommerce platform.
- The revenue is generated based on the percent fee received from every course that is purchased. It ranges from 3% to 75% based on the source of traffic.
- It works in 4 steps: User searches for the course, enrolls for it by paying, learns the skill at their own pace, and boosts off with a completion certificate.
Next, check out the market demand of the Udemy app. If we look at the numbers, at present:
- Udemy has 50 million students
- Offers 150,000+ courses
- Has an estimated value of $2 billion
The numbers are enough to explain the reason why you should develop an Udemy Clone App.
Going further, let me also share the major benefits of Udemy Clone App Development.
Originally Source: Here