Rachel got married to her boyfriend of 7 years, Ross..after getting married, she started living with her husband in Manhattan. They were a power couple...Miley was a fashion designer and Ross was an architect..both of them were thriving together and achieving milestones together.
Both Rachel and Ross had some milestones laid individually. Both were goal-driven, hardworking people, and both of them had the habit to write their goals in a diary so that they remember to hustle when they feel down
The milestones Miley wanted to achieve was-
1) Owning a fashion studio in New York.
2) Her designs will be displayed in Paris Fashion Week.
3) Earning well enough to buy a house and a car of her own.
4) Arranging an all-expenses-paid trip for her parents to their favorite country- London.
5) Start funding the education of 1 child in an orphanage for a lifetime.
6) Get her brother's business started so that he can start earning as soon as possible.
7) Getting a pet with Liam and taking care of it.
8) Getting a debit/credit card of her own.
Rachel was able to achieve some of her goals..she was able to bag a job in a famous fashion house as an assistant designer..but she still wanted to own her own studio. Also, she was able to afford a car for herself..but a house was way too expensive for her..also, she was able to arrange the trip for her parents they've wanted for so long. Also, she was able to procure myvanilladebitcard instead which was a pretty easy way to carry money..but the rest of the goals were yet to be achieved.
The milestones Ross wanted to achieve were-
1) Building a skyscraper in New York.
2) Affording a house of his own in Manhattan.
3) Getting his sister married to her boyfriend and organizing a huge ass party for her.
4) Having a baby of their own and thus, becoming a dad.
5) Buying his dad a car that he has been eyeing since Ross was a little kid..which he couldn't buy just because he didn't have enough to pay for his kid's tuitions so he let his dreams go.
6) Go on a world tour and explore as many countries and cities as possible without getting worried about the funds.
Ross was able to get his sister married off in a grand ceremony and he was able to give his dad the car he wanted. Rest everything was in process when he got married to Rachel.
When these two got married, they were well aware of each other's goals..so, together they decided to achieve one common goal they had- to buy a house..they put together their savings, got some loans,s and purchased a house in Manhattan itself. Further, they planned that they will go for a world tour once they are well established in their jobs. Also, both Rachel and Ross invested in Rachel’'s brother's catering business, and thus, he made Rachel and Ross stakeholders in his company.
Rachel and Ross discussed his goal of being a father and her goal of getting a pet, so after a detailed discussion and analysis..they discovered that both of them wanted a kid, but not at that time because there were a lot many other things to do ..so they decided to keep a pet dog.
So, Ross and Rachel never stopped working on their remaining goals..they still are hustlers but with a pet now.