It is important to acknowledge the fact that having multiple email addresses can be a hectic process, but it doesn’t mean that you need to check different mail accounts at the same point. You can automatically forward one mail to other address and reply using the different accounts to seem like the message is sent from the original account. The same is the case is when you forward aol mail to Gmail, account. Through this article, you will get to learn the basics to forward aol mail to Gmail and much more. So, let us begin!
Why there is a need to forward aol mail to Gmail?
AOL login platform has been around for many years and it is still offering email services along with certain features. If you are gradually making a move towards the Gmail from AOL Mail Login account then there is a process for it and there is no harm to do so.
The process of email forwarding is where you configure one email account to make a digital copy of the email and automatically forward the copy to another email account. You should remember, that the original email remains in your inbox and the copy of the same is sent wherever you want it to be delivered.
What is the process to forward aol mail to Gmail?
In this section, you will get the tutorial to forward aol mail to Gmail but you can do the same thing with most other email accounts. Forwarding any email into Gmail uses the same steps all you need is to enter different source email account details. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all, log in to your Gmail account.
- Select the “COG” icon on the right and then go to the “Accounts and Import” page.
- Select the “Check email from other accounts” and “Add an email account” option.
- Now, you have to enter the AOL email address in the pop-up box and click on the “Next” button.
- Just check the email server details and then enter the AOL password and other credentials.
- Click on the “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server” to keep the copies with AOL.
- Tap on the “Add account” button.
How to import the contacts and messages from aol mail to Gmail?
Once the forwarding is set up and working, you can also import the contacts and exist in the inbox message while the process to forward AOL Mail Login to Gmail is running. For this, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to log in to your Gmail account.
- Select the cog icon on the right side of the “Accounts and Import” section.
- Now, you have to select the “Import mail and contacts” option from the center.
- Just add the aol email address into the popup box and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, enter the AOL password in the box to allow Gmail to access the contacts.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
- Just check either or both, Import contacts and Import email options.
- Tap on the “Start Import” and then click on the “Ok” button.
By the end of this topic, we hope that you have clarity related to the content about the process to forward aol mail to Gmail. However, if there are still any issues with the process then you are suggested to visit the official website and get assistance for the same with the help of guidance by the experts and technicians.