American Airlines meet flyer’s group travel needs and allow them to book group flight tickets for ten or more passengers under the group travel section. Generally, people make group flight bookings when traveling for a business trip, conferences, school or corporate trips, etc. The airline fares for group travel are categorized in two, Group Block Fares and Zone Fares.
Key-Points on group flight booking policy of American Airlines
- American Airlines meets the special requirements for those who want to travel in a group of 10 or more passengers.
- Flyers can make American Airlines reservations for a group up to 11 months in advance.
- If you are a member of the airline’s frequent flyer program, you can use your miles for your group travel needs.
- As per the policy, passengers can book a group flight ticket for a minimum of seven passengers when flying on an international flight and nine on a domestic flight.
- Senior citizens or students may get additional perks when making a group flight booking.
- Group travelers can fly with an infant on board the plane by paying a small fee.
- Passengers have to show the electronic tickets while boarding the plane.
- You can purchase your group flight tickets by a travel agency or by calling on the American Airlines Espanol Telefono, and the flight representative will find the best ticket and book on your behalf.
How to make a group flight reservation on American Airlines?
Passengers who want to make American Airlines reservations for their group trip can follow the step-by-step guide.
- Go to the airline’s official site on your web browser.
- Tap on the Group Flight Booking button under the Group Travel option.
- Fill in your personal information, including the city of origin, destination, a number of passengers, arrival, and departure travel dates. Make sure that passenger selection is only applicable for seven passengers.
- Click on the Search button, and you will see the available flights on the screen.
- Choose your desired flight and check out by making the payment.
You can contact and speak to the customer care executive through American Airlines Espanol Telefono for any queries and guidance.