Watching Amazon Prime on the big screen of your Apple TV with your friends or family or loved ones seems to be a different type of luxury. If you have heard that you can activate Amazon Prime entertainment on your Apple TV as well then you have come to the right place. On this page, you will get to know about the method that will help you to activate Amazon Prime on your Apple TV via .
The process is to activate Amazon Prime on Apple TV is pretty easy and simple. All you need to do is, visit the activation page to enter the verification code that is shown on your TV screen. You may need to log into your Amazon Prime Video account to access the activation page. So, with no further delay, let’s move on to the steps to discuss the process to activate Prime Video on your TV.
Steps to activate Amazon Prime on Apple TV
To activate Amazon Prime Video on your TV approach the steps that are given below:
- Using the Apple TV remote turn it on and visit the App Store
- Now, find the Amazon Prime Video app and tap on install
- After installing the Amazon Prime app on your TV, launch it
- An 8-digit code will be displayed on your Apple TV screen, note it down
- Now, using a mobile, visit the www.amazon.com/mytv page
- To log into your Amazon Prime Video account, enter the username and password details to access your account
- Now, enter the verification code in the corresponding field
- Then, to save the code click on the “Submit” button
- A confirmation message will be prompted on your Apple TV screen
- Finally, you have successfully activated Amazon Prime on your Apple TV
To sum up, Amazon Prime Video can be activated on your Apple without any issue and the process is pretty easy and clear. You may have to log into your Amazon Prime account as it is required while trying to enter the verification code to activate Prime Video on your TV. To enter the code, you need to visit the www.amazon.com/mytv page. In this post, we have explained the method to activate Amazon Prime Video and we hope you have activated Amazon Prime on your Apple TV referring to this post.