Global retail point of sale market size is expected to reach USD 43.79 Billion at a steady CAGR of 13.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Changing customer preference for cashless transactions at retail stores, convenience of paper-less billing, and reduced need for manual effort are some key factors driving growth of the global retail point of sale system market currently. The report further analyzes historical data, current and future market trends, recent technological developments, key competitors, and regional bifurcation. Point of sale systems enables streamlining and automating processes related to transactions and tracking of crucial sales data and product-related information and inventory. Retailers are rapidly enhancing their sales functionality by deploying data-capture devices and networks, including barcode scanners and card readers. opportunities going ahead
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/retail-point-of-sale-market
The report covers historical revenue and sales volume, and the data is further validated to provide a forecast market estimation of the market size and sales numbers for key regions along with types and end-user applications. Moreover, the report also includes macroeconomic factors and regulatory policies pertaining to the Retail Point of Sale industry for evaluation and predictive analysis. The latest report is updated with the impact analysis of the current COVID-19 pandemic on the market. The report offers crucial information about the initial and future assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the overall market. The rapidly changing dynamics of the market and current and future growth potential of the market are covered in the report.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/556
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2020-2028
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with the product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. Key players in the market include Hewlett-Packard Inc., Micros Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, Ingenico Group, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, VeriFone Systems Inc., and Toshiba Tec Corporation.
The global Retail Point of Sale market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation
Emergen Research has segmented the global retail point of sale market on the basis of component, product, end-use :
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fixed POS Terminals
- Mobile POS Terminals
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Stores
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In February 2021, POS software developing company, GiftLogic, announced its partnership with Paystri, which is a payments technology company delivering solutions to businesses of all sizes and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Partnering with GiftLogic will expand Paystri’s presence in the retail market.
- In February 2021, FinCanna Capital announced the launch of new product by its royalty portfolio company, Wholly Owned Green Compliance Inc. The company delivers HIPAA-compliant point-of-sale solutions for U.S. licensed cannabis cultivators and dispensaries. The new product – ezGreen POS solution – consists of robust tools and features that are efficient in reducing time and costs of managing product information and client data.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Silicon Wafer Market is expected to reach USD 16.01 Billion at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This consistent revenue growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles globally.
- 3D Holographic Display and Services Market size is expected to reach USD 3.45 Billion at a steady CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for 3D holographic displays in a wide range of sectors and rapid growth in 5G technologies and smartphone penetration are key factors driving market growth
- Eubiotics Market size is expected to reach USD 10.89 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The poultry segment is expected to register the highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing meat and egg consumption globally.
- Contact Lenses Market size is expected to reach USD 11.91 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Contact lenses offer more comfort and convenience, and increasing consumer affordability due to rising disposable income along with easy availability of a wide range of products, are factors that are expected to continue to support global market growth going ahead.
- Near-Infrared Imaging Market size is expected to reach USD 1,535.0 Million at a steady CAGR of 13.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High revenue growth of the near-infrared imaging market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756