Many artistic effects make your Microsoft documents more appealing. Remember, such artistic effects can make your Office documents good to read and make them look like you have made it from unique designing websites. From the paint strokes to a plastic wrap illustration all can be easily done in no time and applied easily to your Microsoft office docs. This clearly means that you can make such image adjustments without needing any specific graphic manipulator such as adobe illustrator and photoshop.
The point to remember is that you do not have the control of such specialty programs but for some of the documents. These are the creative finishes is what all you need and this artistic effect to boost your presentation skills. In this article, you will get to learn how can you be more creative and put the artistic effects on your Office documents. So, without any further discussions let’s discuss the topic further.
How to use an Artistic tool to enhance the graphics of Office documents?
In this section you will get to learn the elaborated steps to put artistic effects in MS Office documents:
- First, of all open the MS Office Word or Powerpoint.
- After this, open a file with an image and go to the “Insert” tab.
- Now, tap on the “Image” or “Clip Art” option.
- Tap on the image until you see the “Format” menu and then select the “Format” from the menu.
- Choose the “Artistic Effects” option.
- Followed by this, you have to opt to use the presets that appear before tapping on the “Artistic Effects” option.
- Remember, these effects do comprise of the effects that make the lines around your image.
- You can use tools such as Marker, Pencil, Line Drawing, Chalk, Paint Strokes, Light Screen, Watercolor Sponge, Film Grain, Glass, Cement, Texturizer, and many more.
- Moreover, you can search for the effects that can be achieved with the designated finish such as Glows diffused, Cutout, Photocopy, and many more like Glow Edges.
Tips and tactics to work with Artistic Effects tool
You might run into the images that don’t work with this tool if you are running in much trouble trying to test some images to see the problem. Remember, this artistic tool is readily available in Office 2010 and this includes Office for Mac operating systems. The Artistic Effect options keep you in control to change the intensity and the other coloring effects. It is important to keep in mind that these affect the border of your selected images. Some of the radiant tools to bring the artistic look to the image are as follows:
- Shadow: You can choose to add the shading at different possible angles in order to create a radiant depth of field effect.
- Reflection: The Reflection tool creates a half image reflection that is very near to your picture with just limited options to highlight the different angles and degrees of reflection.
- Glow: With the Glow tool you can easily create a hazy colored effect around your selected image without even eliminating the edges.
- Soft Edges: You can fade the current edges of the image to the degree specified.
- 3D format: You can easily create an illusion that relates to the depth of the field and goes beyond the shadow effect.
- 3D rotation: With 3D rotation, you can easily create an illusion of perspective along with unified depth.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that you have a clear view to use the “Artistic Effects” tool to boost your creative skills within Office documents. If you have queries or related queries then we recommend you visit the official Office website that goes by the URL office.com/setup. On the website, you will find out many relatable articles.