Forum

How To Print Screen On Mac

Macintosh computers have become more and more popular in the last few years. You are more and more likely to see the glowing Apple logo on a laptop screen now that you would have 10 years ago. With current technology, when your phone can provide an iphone fax app, it's hard to see that a computer can do something less. The only problem with this is that Apple computers may be a bit more difficult to learn how to use than PC computers. There are some different types of commands that you must use when you are looking to use a Macintosh computer. Luckily there are many tips and tutorials online that can help you to get the job done on your Apple computer.

Learning to print your screen on a Mac is what we will be learning today. This is something that can be very helpful in many different ways for your daily tasks at school or at work. The thing about a Mac computer is that there is not the button for print screen like there would be on a PC computer. This means that we must take an application built into the computer and use it to our benefit. This program will help us use the same features as the print screen button.

The program that we are talking about is the program Grab. To find this program you can either look through your applications folder, or use the search bar in the upper righthand corner of your screen. The search bar is most likely the easiest and fastest way to find the program. Once you have opened the program you are going to want to find the option for capture screen. You can easily just press command Z as well and this will capture your entire screen for you. This is the easiest way to capture your screen quickly on your computer.

Once you have captured your screen, you will need to save the screen grab. By using command S, you will be able to save the screen grab onto your desktop. This is the first step to being able to print your screen. Once you have the file on your desktop, you will want to open it with preview. You can simply double click on the icon of the screen grab and you will be able to open the photo. By using command P you will be able to print the screen. There are many great uses for this feature, and now that you have the ability to screen grab on your mac, you can start using this feature more and more.

Learning to use a Mac computer is something that may take some time to really get used to. There are different commands that you will have to get used to, and different programs that you will need to learn to use. Once you have become well accustomed to using a Mac computer, you will find that you may like it even more than your old PC. The trick to getting used to using your mac is using it everyday. This is how you will make sure that you are learning all you need to about your Mac.

Get more:
Rising Trend In The iPhone Application Development Industry

Hiring An Expert Mobile App Developer

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

moore ben·

After study a few of the websites for your internet site now, and I genuinely as if your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site run 3 list and will be checking back soon. Pls look at my website likewise and let me know what you think.